Get Your Free
Garlands’s Top Swimming Pool Removal Company
If you own a swimming pool, then it should be providing you and your family with hours of fun and a great way to cool of on the hottest summer days. But, if you get a headache every time you look at your pool, then it might be time to contact Remove A Pool. We have the manpower, equipment and experience to get the job done on time and on budget.
Common Reasons for Swimming Pool Removal
Property owners have a myriad of reasons why they might want to request swimming pool removal in Garland, Texas. Reasons why a swimming pool removal might make sense include:
- Swimming pool is no longer being used
- Property could be better used for other purposes
- Homeowner is selling the property
- Maintenance and repairs are expensive and never-ending
- Safety and insurance liability issues are a major concern
Reclaim Your Backyard
The Swimming Pool Removal Process
The professionals at Remove A Pool understand that the thought of removing a pool is overwhelming to the average person because it is a big job. You can be confident that we will do all the hard work to transform your property into a beautiful area that you will be proud of. When you call us, you’ll be greeted by one of our friendly associates who will be ready to answer your questions and explain the process to you. If you decide to work with us on your Garland, Texas swimming pool removal, you can expect the following:
- A Remove A Pool professional will come to your property for an assessment. Once the assessment is complete, you will be provided with an estimate of the costs involved. We will also use this time to answer any questions you have and address your concerns.
- If your swimming pool contains any standing water, we will need to drain the pool before we begin the removal process.
- Remove A Pool will research and take care of obtaining all permits required by your jurisdiction for your swimming pool removal in Garland, Texas. Our customers really appreciate this since obtaining such permits can be a real headache.
- Your two options are a partial or complete removal. Most people choose a partial because it is more efficient and cost-effective. If you choose this option, Remove A Pool will simply break up the pool and remove the concrete while leaving the remaining structure in place. If you choose a complete removal, also referred to as exhumation, we will remove the entire structure.
- Once the removal is complete, we will backfill the hole with gravel and dirt. This will allow for the right amount of settling and drainage.
- As with any construction project, your swimming pool removal will result in debris on your property. We will clean up all the waste and dispose of it properly.
- We value our customers and want to guarantee your satisfaction. For these reasons, we will add a final extra touch of planting new grass. This gives your property a fresh look and will make it ready to use right away.
If you’ve been wondering if the time has come to remove your swimming pool, just imagine what you could be doing with your property if that pool wasn’t in the way. Whether you want a garden or just some green space, the possibilities for your property are endless. It’s time to take charge and take control of your property. Call Remove A Pool today so we can get to work for you.
Some Of Our Testimonals
Have an Idea?
Contact us Today!